Topic: Re: [mg4431] ListPlot the output of Print
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Bruce Carpenter

At 1:39 AM 7/22/96, Mike wrote:
>MathGroupers:
>How can I easily render the output of a print statement to ListPlot without
>Example: ›
>
>Do [ Print[ N[ {x,Sin[x]} ] ] , {x,0,2Pi,Pi/6}]

>I don't want to use Table[] because I need to monitor the output as they get
>printed.›Sin[x] is just a simple example, the real function is much more
>complicated.
>Any help would be appreciated.›
>
>Mike

Hi Mike,

You can use Table and monitor the output at the same time:

data = Table [With[{temp = {x, Sin[x]}}, Print[N[temp]];temp], {x, 0, 2Pi,
Pi/6}]

Best Regards,
Bruce Carpenter

Dr. Bruce Carpenter
Educational Applications Coordinator phone: (217) 398-0700
Wolfram Research, Inc. fax: (217) 398-0747
100 Trade Centre Drive email: brucec@wolfram.com
Champaign, IL 61820 web: http://www.wolfram.com