Topic: Re: List of x,y pairs to use with ListPlot
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Dave Seaman

Re: List of x,y pairs to use with ListPlot

In article <4uph4n$5bb@dragonfly.wolfram.com>,
John Dobitz <dobitz@ibm.net> wrote:
>I want to take two lists, one an intended 'x' and the other an intended 'y'
>and combine them into one list so I can use them for and x, y plot with the
>ListPlot function.

If 'xlist' and 'ylist' are the lists, then Transpose[{xlist,ylist}]
will do what you want.

Dave Seaman dseaman@purdue.edu
++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++