Topic: Re: [mg4926] Quality of Exported Graphics
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
mod

Re: [mg4926] Quality of Exported Graphics

Chris,

If you have a bad graphics printing, before you copy and paste, do the
followings:
- select the graphics
- go to GRAPH menu and select Convert to Embedded PS Pict
- click OK
- now you can copy and paste it to anywhere you want but you will need
PostScript printer.

Pong