Topic: Re: [mg4948] Re: [mg4926] Quality of Exported Graphics
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Joe Vallino

Re: [mg4948] Re: [mg4926] Quality of Exported Graphics

One other way. There is a good freeware windows package called
PageDraw (at http://www.wix.com/PageDraw/ ) that can import adobe
illustrator image format (which can be easily exported by Mma) and
edit it. It's a very nice app! Images can also be save as EPS,
which can be embeded into (but not edited by) MS PowerPoint.

> Chris,
>
> If you have a bad graphics printing, before you copy and paste, do the
> followings:
> - select the graphics
> - go to GRAPH menu and select Convert to Embedded PS Pict
> - click OK
> - now you can copy and paste it to anywhere you want but you will need
> PostScript printer.
>
> Pong
>
> On Fri, 4 Oct 1996, Chris Hurschler wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using Mathematica to generate graphics and copying and pasting them
> > into MS PowerPoint for editing. The quality of the images that are
> > pasted is often not good, I get rough lines and artifacts that don't
> > appear in the original MMatica graphic. Does anyone know of a better
> > way to export quality graphics?
> >
> > Chris

Joseph Vallino | (508) 289-7648
Ecosystem Center | FAX: (508) 457-1548