Topic: Re: [mg4908] help!! Plot3D of ellipsoid
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Xah Lee

"Paul R. Wellin" <wellin@wolfram.com> wrote:
> You will have to parametrize the surface. I'll leave the
> details to you...

Whoever are interested:

You can also plot it using ContourPlot3D.m by Tom Wickerham Jones at
Wolfram. It is available on MathSource. (http://www.wolfram.com) Sorry I
don't have the file ID handy.

Xah
xah@best.com; 74631.731@compuserve.com