Topic: statistics
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 8:41 AM

Thomas Mariano

Re: statistics
att1.html (6.8 K)

*Disclaimer: I am one of the authors of this book.*
**
*Stats In Your World <http://home.htva.net/~bock/SIYW_WebPage.htm>
(Pearson/Addison-Wesley)*

*(Watch a VIDEO <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me999PFn-g4>* *about the
book.)** *

*From the team that brought you the top-selling AP text Stats: Modeling the
World**, a new textbook for non-AP Statistics courses, featuring:*

o Comprehensive topic coverage aligned with state and Common Core
standards.

o Flexible chapter sequencing adaptable for one semester or full-year
courses.

o The same engaging style, with an easier reading level.

o Examples, chapter studies, and exercises based on real-world data.

o Do The Math sections offer review and practice of key background skills.

o Scaffolded A-B-C exercises for students at all levels.

o Comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide with teaching tips plus scaffolded
classroom materials, quizzes, tests, and projects.

o TI Tips for easily integrating technology in doing Statistics.

o And a real newspaper or magazine article closing each chapter with a
real-world application of important concepts and skills In Your World.

*LEARN MORE<http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PSZu6e&PMDBSUBCATEGORYID=&PMDBSITEID=2781&PMDBSUBSOLUTIONID=&PMDBSOLUTIONID=6724&PMDBSUBJECTAREAID=&PMDBCATEGORYID=806&elementType=mergedNavGroup&navGroupName=Features%20and%20Benefits&PMDbProgramID=77352>about
the book & ancillaries (and request a copy).
*

*See the ONLINE RESOURCES <http://wps.aw.com/aw_bock_statsyourworld_1/> for
teachers and students.*