Topic: Generating Point Clouds
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 14, 2011 2:03 PM

Navaneetha Kannan Viswanathan

Re: Generating Point Clouds

Hi Image Analyst,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Have a look at my input images at

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=v.navaneethakannan&target=ALBUM&id=5579922441378566865&authkey=Gv1sRgCNCYsYik8c7obQ&feat=email

My objective is to make a point cloud of the entire feet scan.
Please correct my understanding and suggest on processing the image to my final goal;
1. Isolating the laser trace in entire images
2. Acquiring point clouds and placing them in a metric graph, so that i could measure parameters.

Thanks