Topic: Generating Point Clouds
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 14, 2011 2:03 PM

Navaneetha Kannan Viswanathan

Re: Generating Point Clouds

Point Clouds: In this regard, I meant the collection of all points where the Laser has traced in my set of images. Is it possible to plot the pixels ( high intensity pixels, traced by laser in every single image) as points in a 3d space.?