Topic: Generating Point Clouds
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 14, 2011 2:03 PM

Navaneetha Kannan Viswanathan

Re: Generating Point Clouds

Hi ImageAnalyst,

I am working as per your suggestions and now I am struck in generating a reliable method of turning the x,y location of laser in my image into distance measurement. pls help me out.

Thanks in advance