Topic: Re: [mg5155] Nonlinear Programming
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Ed McCarthy

Re: [mg5155] Nonlinear Programming

Roger,
Check out Varian's books on Mathematica for Econ and Finance--I think
you'll find what you need there. I think they are listed in the Wolfram
bookkstore.

Ed McCarthy

> From: Roger J. Brown <rjb21@psu.edu>
> To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg5155] Nonlinear Programming
> Date: Wednesday, November 06, 1996 1:33 AM
>
> I am just beginning to learn Mathematica and at the same time taking a

graduate course in Math for Economics. I find nothing in the manual for
non-linear programming or Lagrangian multiplier or Kuhn-Tucker conditions.
Any ideas out there?