Topic: Re: [mg5333] psrender type 11 error
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Tom Duchamp

Re: [mg5333] psrender type 11 error

Larry,

I had the same problem on my PowerMac 6100/60, but I _did_ have mathlink
installed so I don't think that is the problem.

Another thing that causes my mac to crash is hitting (control)C twice.

Finally, although the manual claims that mathlink works with a 2.2 kernel,
I have not succeeded in getting it to work. I've reinstalled version2.2.2
and an no longer using version 3.0.

---Tom Duchamp