Topic: uitable show last row
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 7, 2014 7:05 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: uitable show last row

"Fred" wrote in message <lmtbhq$7al$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I encountered the same problem. Any updates on whether this could be done (I'm using MATLAB 2013a)? Thanks.
>
> Fred

You might use a tool in FEX to have better control of UITABLE.

% http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/14317-findjobj-find-java-handles-of-matlab-graphic-objects

h = uitable('Data',magic(20))
j = findjobj(h);
s = j.VerticalScrollBar;