Topic: Data aquisition with MATLAB 2008b NiDAQ 9.0.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 25, 2011 4:44 PM

Walter Roberson

Re: Data aquisition with MATLAB 2008b NiDAQ 9.0.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise
64Bit

On 24/03/11 11:39 AM, Operator wrote:

> I was upgrading recently from Windows XP to Windows 7 64 Bit (enterprise).
> Now my data aquisition routines written for MATLAB 2008b / NiDAQ 9.0.2
> do not work anymore! The NI measurement and automation software can
> still access my cards (NI 6110), but MATLAB can't. Is there an easy
> solution for this?

There are a lot of instruments for which no 64 bit drivers are available
yet. I _think_ Ni-DAQ has been mentioned specifically as becoming
obsolete for Data Acquisition Toolbox purpose.