Topic: how to convert *.m to an executable file in mac
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 25, 2011 10:42 AM

Walter Roberson

Re: how to convert *.m to an executable file in mac

On 25/03/11 5:23 AM, Raady wrote:

> I created a GUI interface for my project and i worked on windows. I used
> "deploytool" to convert my *.m file in to an *.exe file and every thing
> is working fine.
> My problem is , I need to convert my *.m file into *.dmg file
> (executable file in mac).
> Any help or suggestions or links will be handy ! Thanks in advance !

A .dmg file is NOT an executable file on OS-X. A .dmg file is a "disk
image file", and the disk image may then _contain_ anything including
executable files. You can find a guide to creating .dmg files here: