Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Mario Sancho Graca

[mg6068] Re: [mg6053] Formatting Text

Mr D R Gautam wrote:

> I am using Mathematica 2.2 and I'm trying to find the charactercodes for
> the greek alphabet as well as the codes for integrals signs and summation
> signs. If these exist like in version 3, what are the codes and how can I
> display them within Mathematica using the Print command.
> I'm having trouble reading your newsgroup at the moment so I would be
> really grateful if anyone who knows the answers to these questions could
> e-mail be back at d.r.gautam@csv.warwick.ac.uk
>
> Thank You,
> Davinder Gautam

Versions of Mathematica prior to 3.0 do not support mathematical and
typographical characters. This has been a major change in 3.0, wich
supports the standards ASCII, ISO Latin-1 and Unicode, all of them
readily accessed from the keyboard or front end pallettes.

For reading MathGroup, you can request for all messages to be e-mailed
to you: see the Web page http://smc.vnet.net/MathGroup.html or e-mail a
request to Steve Christensen, stevec@wolfram.com or stevec@wri.com.

Regards,
--