Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Dr. Micheal Mac an Airchinnigh

[mg6131] Re: [mg6086] Mathematica 3.0 printing garbage!

In article <5egclt$rqc@smc.vnet.net>, ssaeed@lek.net (Salman Saeed) wrote:

> Could someone please help me with this problem. I am printing a notebook
> on my Alps printer (its like an inkjet) and I get @ and # and all sorts of
> weird characters. I just did this big assignment and now I cant print it
> out. Can you please tell me if and how you cured the problem? Are there any
> special fonts in the fonts folder? cause all I see are my regular fonts.

=====================================
= I have also had this problem recently, associated with
= the brackets [ and ] and my use of Quaternions.
=
= It seems to have a risen as a result of
= using either
= Utilities`Notation`
= or the Palettes
= or both in combination.
=
= I was not able to resolve the problem easily!
=
= In my case only about 10--15 lines of Mathematica 3.0
= were affected. My solution was to retype them in another
= notebook :-(

Regards, MMA