Topic: Memory leak in file DELETE in R2010b?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 4, 2012 3:43 PM

Kevin Hung

Re: Memory leak in file DELETE in R2010b?

Hi Byron,

Thank you very much for posting your work-around to this thread. I know nothing about Java and so I will never be able to find this work-around.

I am just wondering why Mathworks have not fixed this problem.

Kevin