Topic: Pixel Values to be identified
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 12:35 PM

Jamal

Re: Pixel Values to be identified

Dear Image Analyst,
after segmenting all the regions for all the blobs, can I choose 1 or 2 blobs in different locations with its mean intensities and change its mean intensity to my own value.

I can see in the Mat Lab command a list of mean intensity values, can these intensity values be controlled and choose my desired blob and change it to different values.

Regards