Topic: Upstate NY Math Team
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 4:54 PM

reuterg@canandaiguaschools.org

Re: Upstate NY Math Team

Hello all,

That was only slightly embarrassing... The attachment is now enclosed. I invite all students that attend school in Upstate NY (roughly defined as New York State minus NYC minus Nassau minus Suffolk) to compete on our team. NYC, Nassau, and Suffolk have their own ARML teams, and you should contact your local math teacher associations if you live in those counties.

Regards,

>>> 04/14/11 4:44 PM >>>
Hi-
There was no attachment.