Topic: Re: [mg6611] Searching for binary and ternary alloys developed with Mathematica
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Dr. H.M.A. Winand

Re: [mg6611] Searching for binary and ternary alloys developed with Mathematica

Hi,

I've worked on the thermodynamics of phase diagr. of alloys systems as
part of my post-doc in the Rolls-Royce UTC in Cambridge. We now have a
set of libs in C/C++ (and not in mm because otherwise things get very
slooow indeed). However, conceptually, the modelling can be ported to mm
(and, in fact, I used mm as a tool to test some of our code). I have left
the UTC as of 4 weeks ago, but do tell me more about what you exactly
want, and we'll take it from there.

Regards,

Dr. Henri Winand