Replies: 1   Last Post: May 3, 2011 11:47 AM

Mark Wise

RE: [ap-stat] AP Audit Exam

AMEN!!

Mark A Wise
JBHS
Mercersburg, PA

From: jbenecke@socsd.org
To: ap-stat@lyris.collegeboard.com
Subject: [ap-stat] AP Audit Exam
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:59:37 +0000

Hi All,
I am in the process of compiling a list of links where the AP Audit Exam questions have been posted along with the answers. I have sent numerous districts
e-mails requesting that they take these secured copyrighted materials down off their websites and many have graciously replied and agreed. Is there a place through College Board or AP Central where I can send these links? Up until this year I have used this
exam as a final exam/practice exam and simply reordered the questions. At this point though too many students are memorizing answers instead of studying. I have been reluctant in the past to make up my own compilation of questions out of concern they will
not mimic the AP closely enough. The cheating last Friday was so rampant that I am going to make up a new final to be given after the AP. It still irks me though that so many people disregard security, copyright and integrity! We throw are colleagues under
the bus and shoot ourselves in the foot with this kind of stuff all the time.
Thanks for letting me vent :)

Jeanne Benecke
Math Teacher
Tappan Zee High School