Topic: Access data from a .mat-file with memmapfile.m
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 14, 2011 9:03 AM

Markus Due Jakobsen

Re: Access data from a .mat-file with memmapfile.m

Any suggestions?

A=ones(10);
save('A.mat','A')
M=memmapfile('A.mat','format',??,??)
How can I access the vector from my memmapfile-object?