Topic: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Jamal

Re: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side

Dear Image Analyst;

It should not be that huge if I'm not mistaken, i liked this answer; You basically create an image then lay down texture and
boundaries that define the breast, then lay down your tumour.

if there is example on creating my own image it will be great , as you remember from the past post that i need to put in this image my own pixel values , but i wanted to start simple now , lets say cross section of breast with a circle of tumour inside it may by 2 mm raduise and 2 or 3 areas of circles with the same center point around that tumure have their own pixel values.

I hope that understandable.

Best Regards
jamal