Topic: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Jamal

Re: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side

Dear Image Analyst,

you are reading my mind, thats exactly what i want; so
1)construct small image( how to really construct an image and inserting pixels values in it ,lets say numbers of circles has the same center and different values each circle.
2)find a location for it using rand.
3)then add it to the original image

Can you please guide me on how to start.

Regards