Topic: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Jamal

Re: Model a Breast With cancer tumer in side

Dear Image analyst;

Thanks for this code i saw some where, its yours, please see bellow;
rectangle('Position',[1,2,5,10],'Curvature',[1,1],...
'FaceColor','r')
daspect([1,1,1])
xlim([0,7])
ylim([1,13])
hold on
rectangle('Position',[2,4,3,6],'Curvature',[1,1],...
'FaceColor','y')

hold on
rectangle('Position',[1,2,2,5],'Curvature',[1,1],...
'FaceColor','g')

I added the green color, could that be used as an image to calculate its pixels. and instead of green, yellow, red is it possible if i wanted to add my own pixels(values).