Topic: HELP!! RE: Changing Sequencing of Regents Courses
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 10, 2011 11:24 AM

Jennifer Griffin

Re: HELP!! RE: Changing Sequencing of Regents Courses
att1.html (3.5 K)

We tried it for one year but went back. We reserve that option for individual cases (especially ell students) as ergo for doubling up. We found students did not perform much better with the different sequencing and were lacking for the SAts. Btw We are a small district as well.
Jenn Griffin

Sent from my iPhone