Drexel dragonThe Math ForumDonate to the Math Forum



Search All of the Math Forum:

Views expressed in these public forums are not endorsed by Drexel University or The Math Forum.


Math Forum » Discussions » sci.math.* » sci.math.independent

Topic: Jacob Navia should have his degree in science revoked; Based upon
sci. newsgroup posts

Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 7:29 PM

Advanced Search

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Jump to Tree View Jump to Tree View   Messages: [ Previous | Next ]
adamk

Posts: 1,492
Registered: 8/15/09
Re: Jacob Navia should have his degree in science revoked; Based upon sci. newsgroup posts
Posted: Dec 17, 2012 7:29 PM
  Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text   Click to reply to this topic Reply

> On May 11, 1:10 pm, jacob navia <ja...@spamsink.net>
> wrote:
> (snipped)

> >
> > Another crackpot isArchimedesPlutonium.


Agreed; 100% of people who matter --meaning we exclude

semi-literate trash like plutonium, musatov, etc.--agree

on this.
> >
> > He is somebody that thinks that our knowledge
> > of the earth core is based on radar surveys...
> >

>
> You lack comprehension of what scientists write and
> post to the
> sci.newsgroups.


You, OTOH, lack comprehension of _everything_ ; you are
evidence that ineptitude and stupidity are not, nowadays,
obstacles to surviving.
>
> > I pointed out to him that it is easy to see that
> radio waves
> > do not go very far into the earth: Just start
> talking with
> > somebody in your cellphone and enter into the next
> subway
> > station and see how signal quality goes down,
> specially in the middle
> > of the tunnel. EM waves do not go beyond a few
> METERS into the earth...
> > Imagine scanning earth's core with EM waves!
> >

>
> Jacob cannot even hold a science discussion with
> anyone, for he looks
> to enter
> a conversation only to misunderstand what the other
> person is saying,
> and only
> to gather misinformation on how to attack that other
> person.
>

Ouch!. Sour grapes on your part, since you cannot cut
it as a scientist, neither in academia, nor outside of
it: industry, etc. So you play the big poo bah here,
thinking you fool anyone into believing you're anything
other than a wannabee moron.


>
> When the location of the iron in the Sun which is
> about the volume of
> Jupiter in whole
> is rather unknown, where that iron is located, then
> we would try using
> about almost
> anything to reveal where it is located such as using
> radar or EM or
> perhaps laser,
> of some type, any type to try to reveal the location
> of iron in the
> Sun.
>
> To a nonscientist, like Jacob,


Really? How are _you_ a scientist? Because you say so?
You have no degrees, no papers published -- in ANY journal-- you have no scientific experience neither academic nor otherwise. How are _you_ a scientist? You are nothing but a pretentious fraud, and you fool no one but yourself.

trying to uncover what
> is not known--
> the location
> of iron in the Sun, is not a trip that can ever be
> taken, and only the
> realization
> that Jacob is not a scientist, and likely never to be
> one.
>
> To someone of no science-mind like Jacob, then
> bouncing ideas off of
> him is like
> bouncing off of nothing.


Hah, Hah. How long did it take you to understand the basics of Cantor's arguments, you imbecile?

>
>

> > Answer: I read too much books, etc etc. Obviously,
> he reads nothing.
> > He has no idea of anything and postulates that the
> sun  has an iron
> > core like the earth... When I point him out that
> there is a small
> > difference between a star and a minuscule planet
> more nonsense
> > comes as a reply.
> >
> > I do not speak about "wretch fossil" because it is

> so stupid I
> > never even tried to argue with him.

Actually, "too stupid" is what you're about.
>
>
> Trouble with Jacob is that every book or magazine
> that endorses a
> scientist
> with a illogical idea,


_a_ illogical idea? Still, at the end of the day, _no book or magazine endorses you_ . You are a fraud, a liar, an imbecile and a parasite. If anything you said mattered, you would have been sued for libel by now.

then Jacob accepts that idea
> with full faith
> and never applies reason
> or logic. And it ends up with Jacob bullying the
> scientist.


You are a self-righteous hypocrit.

Because
> the Big Bang theory is everywhere in print, or that
> the Sun is a gas
> even though it has iron the volume of Jupiter, that
> Jacob thus accepts
> it
> without question and attacks any idea against Big
> Bang or Sun as gas.
>
> Based on Jacob's posts to the Internet, I recommend
> that his degree in
> any science, be revoked


But, you see, _no one_ gives a damn about your opinion, because you're known to be a FRAUD.


> by that College or University that gave him that
> degree, and that it
> is better to have his degree in science revoked
> rather than him
> harming young
> students with his bully nonscience-nonsense-attitude
> and illogic.He
> has no mind in doing science-- and quick at
> bullying others who are doing science
> and is only going to do harm in science to those
> young and wanting to
> learn science.
>
> Let us use the Internet of posters in science
> newsgroups to weed them
> out of education
> in science, of these bully types, who really only
> talk about fighting
> people, bullying people,
> namecalling people,


Really, asshole? Aren't YOU the one to call those who disagree with you fakers? Hypocrite; you are parasitical trash.

demonizing people.

Whose the one calling those who disagree with you fakers, you hypocritical trash?

>
> One of the weaknesses of education in science is that
> educators rarely
> tell people that they
> have no science mind to prosper in science and just
> pass them with
> passing grades to move them


Of course, you are making this up again. This--making things up without any data to support it -- is evidence of _your_ scientic disposition, right?

> up and out from under their responsibility, when they
> should have
> given them a failing grade
> and pointed them in a different career path. When I
> was in school, it
> was called "grade inflation"
> or "the curve".


And you were unable to cut it, and you flunked out. You are a failure, and that's why you post in unmoderated sites--no moderated site, journal, etc. will have you.
>
> So let us start using the SCI. NEWSGROUPS as an
> extension of a college
> or university degree in science
> and based on posts to that newsgroup such as Jacob's
> bullying posts
> above and namecalling and demonizing.
> Based on that, Jacob's degree in whatever science be
> revoked by that
> College or University. Or, that
> college or university posts that Jacob never had a
> degree in any
> science.


Or how about you admit _you_ have neither a degree, nor any scientific experience , other than cutting-and-pasting from 20+--year-old textbooks.
>
>

> > jacob navia
>
Right-on, Jacob, let's give it to this fraudulent parasitic baboon plutonium.



Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in this topic.

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

© Drexel University 1994-2014. All Rights Reserved.
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.