From: Danny <AlphonseDaudet1@hotmail.com>
Date: May 16, 2011 5:56:21 AM MDT
To: <sci-math-research@moderators.isc.org>
Subject: Dedekind Zeta function at -1

I would appreciate some help in finding the value of the Dedekind Zeta
functon at -1 of the totally real subfield of cyclotomic fields.  It
would be nice to see either some published tables (or tables that are
supplied via this group) or some assistance in doing the
calculations.  It has been a long time since I worked in algebraic
number theory or any other kind of mathematics, but I expect I could
remember enough given a few hints.  I have in mind the fields relating
to p'th roots of unity where p is prime, but it might be interesting
to see the results when p is not prime as well.

Thanks,
Achava