Topic: Field Test Question
Replies: 36   Last Post: May 29, 2011 9:53 AM

Luisahaw@aol.com

Re: Re: Jan 2012 Regents exams

Hi. I checked under Board of Regents. There is nothing there officially stating the elimination of the January Regents exam. I emailed the state when rumors started to surface on Wednesday. They have yet to reply.

My question is if Algebra 2 Trig is eliminated in August,the student has to now wait a wholeyear to re take the exam. Has this been all thought out?

Luisa Duerr
Binghamton High School

----------
This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
From: Iva Jean Tennant <tennantij@aol.com>
To: <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011 7:08:49 PM GMT-0400
Subject: Re: Jan 2012 Regents exams

Yes, that is true, I just met with both Dr. King and David Abrams and they said the regents just acted on that this week as they did not get the amount of money to have all regents examinations. So the decision was to cut three foreign language regents and the January regents
It should be on the SED site, under board of regents
Iva Jean Tennant

From: Grace Wilkie <gwilkie@highlands.com>
Subject: Re: Possible non-release of regents exams
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 10:51 AM

Ben your response did not come through ... can you resend it Grace