The Math Forum

Topic: The Simplex Coordinate System
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jun 3, 2011 1:10 PM

ZerkonXXXX

Re: The Simplex Coordinate System

On Mon, 23 May 2011 03:59:04 +1000, DonH wrote:

> I contend that everything which "exists" has four dimensions, however
> warped they may be : height/depth, width, length, and duration. All
> else is void.

what are the dimensions of a body of boiling water? What thing in
existence is not changing physical dimension constantly? What is duration
except some interaction by and/or transformation into some other thing?

> Everything, we know of, has a "beginning" and an "end"; thus too, the
> universe.

Name one specific thing that has a beginning or an end.

Date Subject Author
5/22/11
Read The Simplex Coordinate System
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com