Topic: hypothetical school
Replies: 10   Last Post: May 30, 2011 12:10 PM

michelle Van Etten

From: Moravia High School
Registered: 6/24/09
Re: hypothetical school
att1.html (3.7 K)

I think that with the number of positions being cut we will see more and
more schools have the accelerated students put into regular classes at the
high school level. Its unfortunate but I can see with positions being cut
how it would be a necessity. Some of the others scare me more. I don't
know how you can expect all students to master algebra in one year. I also
think its an awful message to send if you pass the algebra one regents then
you some how are ready for geometry and subsequent classes. Its less than
40% to pass.