Topic: Chapt8 well defined "open set" and well-defined Reals in light of
10^603 #523 Correcting Math 3rd ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 8:14 PM

Earle Jones

Re: Chapt10: well-defined Reals in light of 10^603 #648 Correcting Math 3rd ed

In article
<3690eab4-9c7b-437b-b4c8-abee268a87e1@h17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

*
Where is the point 7*10^603 ?