Topic: Clarification Re 7th Grade Exam
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 2:44 PM

jemonic

Clarification Re 7th Grade Exam
att1.html (2.1 K)

Was there ever any response as to why there were 6th grade performance
indicators on the 7th grade test?
Also, students were complaining about a multiple choice surface area
question where the formula was not included?

Anybody have any information?

Jeremy Owens