Topic: How show axes labels with AxesOrigin->{0,0,0} in 3D?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 4:02 AM

Dr. Peter Klamser

Re: Is there ToNumber?

.... ToExpression["1+1"]

One Hint: If you know a function in Mathematica like "ToString", you
mentioned in your email, look in the help system in the section "see
also", there you find ToExpression["1+1"].

Kind regards

Peter

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen