Topic: Regents answer sheets
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 10:20 AM

Brian Grayson

From: Ontario, NY
Registered: 6/25/09
RE: Regents answer sheets
att1.html (16.5 K)

thanks

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of MARYBETH ROBINETTE
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:43 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: RE: Regents answer sheets

The students will be allowed to make an X on a response that they have changed their minds about... If they change their mind again, they can circle the X'd out answer.

We are instructing our students to mark the answers in the answer booklet on the first go round and then transfer to the scan sheet when they are satisfied with the answers they have chosen. Who knows if they will follow that direction, but we can hope!

Marybeth Robinette
Director of Math and Testing
Huntington School District
(631) 673-5693 (Testing)
(631) 673-2077 (Math)
mrobinette@hufsd.edu

From: "Mimi Rague"
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Date: 06/08/2011 10:22AM
I don't think you are supposed to grade by hand any of the Part I's. They will be scanned and graded when uploaded to the state site. We were told to only do the Part II, III and IV.