Topic: graphing calculator assistance during exam
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 21, 2011 10:26 PM

Jennifer Griffin

Re: graphing calculator assistance during exam
att1.html (1.6 K)

We all sign a proctoring sheet stating we did not give assistance on the exams. Maybe it is on there?

Jennifer Griffin

Sent from my iPhone