Topic: Denser points to crisp points
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 20, 2012 5:59 AM

lalit.gecgnr@gmail.com

Re: Denser points to crisp points

Hi, As you said you have extracted laser strip, so, can you please help me to exract laser strip in the image on this link. please, give me a matlab code if you have...!
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g299e023fb2727259172057ad791620e8989acc

,