Topic: Chapt25 precision defining Series, Sequence #619 Correcting Math 3rd ed
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 7:29 PM

Earle Jones

Re: Chapt25 precision defining Series, Sequence #619 Correcting Math 3rd ed

In article
<f141085f-3cb1-48d2-9047-42caca956459@k16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alright in the previous posts I defined a constant-series such as
> 1 + 1 + . . +1 with 10^603 terms where all the terms are the same and
> this series is especially important since it is the smallest divergent
> additive series for it equals the Infinity number 10^603.
>
> Next I explored what the number N x N x .. x N of the constant
> multiplicative series that has exactly 10^603 terms and is equal to
> 10^603. What is that number N that satisfies those
> conditions? In a sense, asking what is the 10^603 root of
> 10^603 ?? And asking if that is a special number, an important number
> that becomes visible for the first time?
>
> Is it a number that is special and its neighbors are not special? Is
> it far more important as a root than any other root before it?
>
> I am hoping that to find infinity borderline can be as easy as finding
> the root of a special number, like 10^603. We can see that pi is
> special at 10^603 for it has its first three zeroes in a row. But can
> we find something special with 10^603 as its root?

*
You keep working on it, Archie.
I'm sure you'll come up with something!

earle