Topic: out of memory
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 1, 2011 6:47 PM

Skirt Zhang

Re: out of memory

Dear Steven,

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

However, this code has run successfully on another computer so I am wondering it might not because MATLAB can't deal with such a large block....

So I am wondering is it possible that I could physically increase the

Memory used by MATLAB

Thanks a lot in advance