Topic: 10^603 root of 10^603 ? is it special?? #620 Correcting Math 3rd ed
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 8:01 PM

Earle Jones

Re: 10^603 root of 10^603 ? is it special?? #620 Correcting Math 3rd ed

In article
<7bb7378c-d246-407f-8c6c-fd317ab36c42@p13g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:

> --- quoting my previous post ---
> Alright in the previous posts I defined a constant-series such as
> 1 + 1 + . . +1 with 10^603 terms where all the terms are the same and
> this series is especially important since it is the smallest divergent
> additive series for it equals the Infinity number 10^603.
>
> Next I explored what the number N x N x .. x N of the constant
> multiplicative series that has exactly 10^603 terms and is equal to
> 10^603. What is that number N that satisfies those
> conditions? In a sense, asking what is the 10^603 root of
> 10^603 ?? And asking if that is a special number, an important number
> that becomes visible for the first time?
>
> Is it a number that is special and its neighbors are not special? Is
> it far more important as a root than any other root before it?
>
> I am hoping that to find infinity borderline can be as easy as finding
> the root of a special number, like 10^603. We can see that pi is
> special at 10^603 for it has its first three zeroes in a row. But can
> we find something special with 10^603 as its root?
> --- end quoting my previous post ---
>
> Now here is the pattern so far for pretending that 2 was Infinity or
> that 3 was Infinity and we see that at 5 as infinity the fifth root of
> 5 is 1.3.. and not 1.4..
> But the question is what is the 10^603 root of 10^603 and is it going
> to be
> special since pi has three zero digits in a row there?
>
> 1.41421 square root of 2
> 1.44224 cube root of 3
> 1. 4 quartic root of 4
> 1.3 quintic root of 5
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

*
Archie:

Look at f(x) = x^(1/x) for increasing x.

Plot it and see what it looks like.
For extra credit: Find its maximum.

earle
*