Topic: Is the Universe spinning?
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jul 18, 2011 7:21 PM

achille

Re: Is the Universe spinning?

On Jul 16, 4:02 am, Sid Bonfire <marog...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > Infinity as a concept stands on its own.
> > It cannot be counted or calculated in any way in math.

> Why not, everything else is.

It is possible the universe is indeed spinning.

When astronomers look at the part of the sky towards
north pole of the Milky Way, they notice galaxies tend
to rotate in a preferred direction. There is an excess
of left-handed, or counter-clockwise rotating spirals
within a distance of 600 million light years from us.

REF: http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/07/-is-the-universe-spinning-new-research-says-yes.html