Topic: fmincon problem
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 18, 2011 3:22 PM

Muhammad

Re: fmincon problem

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the reply. I corrected the ub and lb portion of my code.

I have not set the 'AlwaysHonorConstraints' option. It is probably set to the default value.

Some constraints of c(i) are off by as large AS 10 or 2000 ! So, it's not coming from the round-off error, I guess.

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thank again,

Nazmul