Topic: fmincon problem
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 18, 2011 3:22 PM

Muhammad

Re: fmincon problem

I think that the use of 'interior-point' algorithm solves my problem. If the program is feasible, it gives proper solution. For infeasible program, the code gives weird output but I can check exitflag to know that it is infeasible.

Thanks a lot for all the help. I really appreciate it. I may reply here again if I get stuck in fmincon again.

Thanks,

Nazmul