Topic: simple mex file issue
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 22, 2011 3:46 AM

Mateusz Gos

Re: simple mex file issue

First of all - thank you very much Jan.

Addressing your first question - what I meant is that the COMPILED mex file is using additional files to perform calculations for given inputs. Please trust me this is the best way it could be arranged (and it works nicely as long as these files stay in the designated subfolder in which case the hardcoded path is say 'addFiles\').

Thank you for the clarification. The reson why I was thinking about something like '.\' was because it MUST be flaxible. Finding the directory using PWD or WHICH will not help in this case because it will only be valid on a given, single machine and this mex file must work also when moved to a different computer. I thought if I put everything to one folder and tell mex file to use 'same directory as it is in, whatever it may be' it will solve the problem.

Any idea how to do it?

Thank you in advance,
Mat