Topic: position the xticklabel
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 6:46 AM

Deo

Re: position the xticklabel

"Sven" <sven.holcombe@gmail.deleteme.com> wrote in message <j1v7bi$fon$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Deogratius " <spliers@hotmail.com> wrote in message <j1oo1t$np6$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi
> >
> > am plotting some data as a function of time in the format min:sec:msec but this string is to long and some part of it ends up in the figure its self. How can I position the xticklabel below the x-axis as it is supposed to be?

> Please make a small snippet of code that creates your image... it's unclear what's wrong just from your text.
> Thanks,
> Sven.

Hi Sven
here is the code
n = 24;
startDate = 7.3450e+005;
endDate = 7.3451e+005;
xData = Data;%linspace(startDate,endDate,n);
PE = randn(1,n)
plot(xData,PE)set(gca,'XTick',xData)
datetick('x','HH:MM:SS.FFF','keepticks')
rotateticklabel(gca,45);