Topic: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Replies: 983   Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 3:38 PM

GogoJF

Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?

On Nov 9, 8:18 pm, John Gogo <jfgog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 8:09 pm, John Gogo <jfgog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 9, 8:05 pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > you cannot answer a single question
> > > for your *soi-dissant* theory of every thing.

> > > thus:
> > > I only found one thing, that relates the continuing rate
> > > of supply of meltwater, compared to the recent *surge*;
> > > "surge" is really the only applicable term, and
> > > it could be because of "not the very first thing
> > > that a French glacialologist thinks of."

> > > there was a good survey article about this subject,
> > > re Alaskan glaciers, in Eos, a few months ago;
> > > totally non-extremist, Denierist or Confirmerist format.

> > > thus quoth:
> > > Because the amount of precipitation has not changed much over the
> > > past
> > > few decades, researchers blame rising temperatures for the glacial
> > > retreat

> > Three-quarters of the Earth is ocean.  If ocean temperatures are
> > rising- that should be a major red flag!  That should be the canary in
> > a coal mine.

> Or, maybe, there is no controlling ourselves.

Or, maybe this is just a 100 year weather cycle for which we are so
ignorant of?

Date Subject Author
8/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/6/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/9/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/9/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/10/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/11/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/11/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Sam Wormley
9/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/18/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/21/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/23/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/11
[...]
9/26/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
10/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Paul Alsing
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/11/11
[...]
eric gisse
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/19/11
[...]
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
11/30/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
herbert glazier
11/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/30/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/28/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/14/11
[...]
11/21/11
[...]
12/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/5/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/19/11
[...]
12/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
d w
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Peter Webb
11/16/11
[...]
11/17/11
[...]
11/29/11
[...]
12/13/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/21/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
nouseforaname
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/19/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/19/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/21/12
[...]
1/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/1/12
[...]
2/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/21/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/21/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Michael Moroney
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
cwldoc
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
4/20/12
[...]
2/24/12
[...]
2/25/12
[...]
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
[...]
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Ala
4/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/12
[...]
3/31/12
[...]
4/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
cwldoc
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/26/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/27/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/28/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
nouseforaname
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
1/5/12
[...]
4/22/12
[...]
4/18/12
[...]
4/14/12
[...]
4/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Kent
5/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/18/12
Read Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/28/12
Read go back to middleschool, JAA; thank you!
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/29/12
Read Re: go back to middleschool, JAA; thank you!
NoEinstein
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/13/12
[...]
6/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
GogoJF
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Big Dog
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Peter Webb
7/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/6/12
Read understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular "massless
rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/18/12
[...]
7/20/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/21/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/21/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/24/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/24/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/26/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/12/12
[...]
7/31/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/1/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/5/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/8/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/10/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/14/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/19/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/25/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/28/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/30/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/28/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/29/12
[...]
10/2/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/3/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/3/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/10/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/16/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/17/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/17/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/19/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself from this item, that he started?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/23/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/29/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/30/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/15/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/29/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/30/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/30/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/6/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/8/12
[...]
Read "mister Kent, you are not going to be needing these for this
mission," and he put them back on, and used them as an ablative shield
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/9/12
Read Re: "mister Kent, you are not going to be needing these for this
[...]
Read no-one can do the math for you, dood -- go back to middleschool!
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/28/12
Read Re: no-one can do the math for you, dood -- go back to middleschool!
[...]
6/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Big Dog
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
bradguth@gmail.com
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/29/12
[...]
6/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/21/12
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
6/26/12
[...]
Pubkeybreaker
5/9/12
[...]
Read Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/30/12
[...]
Read Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
[...]
7/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/23/13
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read What did SupermanTM do to Clark KentTM's 3D glasses?
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/3/12
Read What did SupermanTM do to Clark KentTM's three-dimensional glasses?
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Tyler Dresden
7/24/12
[...]
Michael Stemper
8/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/11/12
[...]
8/16/12
[...]
8/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Bridget Risemberg
8/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/22/12