** Registration at reduced rate available before September 4, 2011 **
RAFFLE with an iPad 2 as prize and finger foods at the end of conference on Friday
The CP conference is the annual international conference on constraint programming. It is concerned with all aspects of computing with constraints, including theory, algorithms, environments, languages, models, systems, and applications such as decision making, resource allocation, and agreement technologies.
CP 2011 will feature pre-conference workshops and a 4-day technical program packed with invited talks, award-winning paper presentations, presentations by winners of the ACP Research Excellence and Doctoral Research Awards, research and application track sessions, tutorials, a panel on the future of CP, and a Doctoral Program.
The organizers also promise a unique Italian and Perugian experience in terms of social events, including a welcome reception in Rocca Paolina, an excursion and conference banquet in medieval Assisi, a jazz evening at the National Gallery Museum and, last but not the least, wine and drinks and a raffle at the end of the conference with an iPad 2 as one of the prizes. Please make sure that you stay until the end of the conference.
- Leonardo de Moura, Microsoft Orchestrating Satisfiability Engines
- Laurent Perron, Google Operations Research and Constraint Programming at Google
- Jean-Charles Regin, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis Solving Problems with CP: Four Common Pitfalls to Avoid
Panel on "The Future of CP"
- Organizer and Moderator: Francesca Rossi - Confirmed Panelists - Gene Freuder - Jimmy Lee - Barry O'Sullivan - Meinolf Sellman - Toby Walsh - And more ...
- Automatic Solver Configuration and Solver Portfolios Meinolf Sellmann (IBM, USA) - Integer Programming for Constraint Programmers Chris Beck (University of Toronto, Canada), Timo Berdhold, Ambros Gleixner, Stefan Heinz, Kati Wolter (Zuse Institute Berlin, Germany) - Machine Learning and Data Mining: Challenges and Opportunities for Constraint Programming Luc De Raedt, Siegfried Nijssen (K.U. Leuven, Belgium)
- Soft'11: Preferences and Soft Constraints - LSCS 2011: Local Search Techniques in Constraint Satisfaction - WCB11: Constraint Based Methods for Bioinformatics - Lococo 2011: Logics for Component Configuration - SymCon'11: Symmetry in Constraint Satisfaction Problems - ModRef 2011: Constraint Modelling and Reformulation - PMCS'11: Parallel Methods for Constraint Solving - MZN 2011: MiniZinc
Registration and accommodation information can be found on the conference website.
We look forward to seeing you all in Perugia.
Best regards, Stefano Bistarelli Conference Chair, CP 2011