Topic: grade book/scheduling/discipline program
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 9:49 PM

Westendorf, Neal

RE: grade book/scheduling/discipline program
att1.html (6.3 K)

At Taconic Hills, we use SchoolTool. It is used as our entire student
data management program including the items you listed. It is not
without its quirks but does everything I am aware of that we need it
to. I prefer to grade using points vs. percents for example. That is
one of the grade book set up options and it works fine. We are just
rolling out the parent portal feature this year.

Neal