Topic: load image resolution decreased, draw flowchart
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 25, 2011 12:41 PM

Abbas Cheddad

Re: load image resolution decreased, draw flowchart

Leo,

Imshow comes with some settings which you can manipulate to display the image as is without down-sampling (namely the 'InitialMagnification' argument).

I am very sorry, but I have no idea about constructing such Flow charts in Matlab,I doubt it has a function for that. Simulink does have a flow chart like programming environment but I think it is not what you want.

imread does not support files other than:
BMP ? Windows Bitmap
JPEG ? Joint Photographic Experts Group
PNG ? Portable Network Graphics
CUR ? Cursor File
JPEG 2000 ? Joint Photographic Experts Group 2000
PPM ? Portable Pixmap
GIF ? Graphics Interchange Format
PBM ? Portable Bitmap
RAS ? Sun Raster