Topic: Re: Common Core
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Eric.Blask@greece.k12.ny.us

From: United States
Registered: 7/18/11
Re: Common Core
att1.html (6.5 K)

Evan-

My understanding is that it will be a wholesale adoption of Pathway A.

Eric

Eric Blask
Director of Mathematics
Greece Central Schools
(585)-966-2437

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Office of Math within the Greece Central School District. The message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachments, we ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and notify the sender by return email or by the number listed above.